Do you think Penner's outing of Lisa cost her some votes? He was out for vengence, all right. Michael Skupin -- everyone remembers the moment in the Australian game when he fell face first into the fire. That was horrible, layers of skin falling off his face while he kept saying "I'll be back! I'll be back!" as he was being evacuated. But does anyone remember what he did right before that happened? He killed a boar. Sure, they were hungry, but they weren't starving. That wasn't the reason; he killed that animal to prove himself to the other players, to show he was a Mighty Hunter, a man among men, and so on. He not only admitted it, he bragged about it. We saw some of that attitude in the current game, when he was pondering going up against Malcolm in the final three so he could defeat him "one-on-one, man-to-man." Skupin wanted to be an alpha male so badly that I almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

But the only vote he got, ironically, was the one Malcolm gave him. And Lisa's only vote came from that giggly girl whose name I've already forgotten. All the rest of the jury voted for Denise, and that makes two pretty good games in a row.